Taz Adventure 2 Taz Adventure 2

You need to fix it :/

Squarformation Squarformation

I like the concept, Just work on you design, I can help you if you want, and maybe the gameplay, the levels are dificult but not entertaining, maybe the design can help.
Cool music too, but it don't match the style.
Good Luck and Nice Work / Idea :D

Xanc0 responds:

Thanks for your revew! Yeap, the level design was one of the hardest things to do, at least for me, we ran out of ideas. We are not planning a sequel or something like that, but any help is welcome, so just send me a message if you want, and we can talk about it! :D

SWNG DUDE :) SWNG DUDE :)

2 That's my best score, It's just an other Flappy bird...

DaniBellidoPrez responds:

ve practicando,la proxima actualización será puntuación online con premio mensual al primero de la lista :)

Off To War Off To War

Really nice drawing, but if I had to read a description to feel the fear, you are doing it right...
You missed the color too.

Pencil-Pony responds:

i believe you ment wrong and not right.
also he did not say we must use a color, only that we can't use more then black and white and a color of our choosing.

These Terrible Dreams That Shake Us Nightly These Terrible Dreams That Shake Us Nightly

How did you get that drawing skill ? o.O
I was just watching your other drawing and the contrast between them are amazing !!

Xyrlian responds:

Jazza's videos really helped. ^-^
My other images were an experiment with vector based drawing in flash. I have a lot of experience with traditional mediums, and it's much easier to convey my style in Photoshop than in illustrator and flash.

The Fear of Chaos The Fear of Chaos